Dr. Jeff Scholten, DC, DCCJP, FCCJP, BSc, PgCPain
This course will provide an opportunity for participants to integrate, apply and expand upon information presented during Doctor of Chiropractic study specifically relating to the clinical application of chiropractic interventions to the craniocervical junction.
- Enhanced understanding of Craniocervical Junction Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Explore patient intake considerations
- Provide considerations for imaging the CCJ – XRAY, CBCT, MR (including a review of ionizing radiation exposure considerations)
- Overview of chiropractic listing analysis considerations – integrating various established UC systems
- Case reviews and group discussion will be used to evaluate special, difficult & interesting cases
- Introduce concepts of ascending and descending considerations for interdisciplinary care
Upper Cervical Treviso
Viale della Repubblica 12/23 Villorba (TV) 31020 Treviso
Saturday, February 15 (09:00 – 18:00)
Sunday, February 16 (08:00 – 12:00)
Hosted by Peter Lawrence, DC
We are pleased and excited to have you join us in beautiful Treviso, Italy, a short 45 minute drive from Venice.
The offices are located in the medical complex Centro di Medicina and adjacent to the world famous Pinarello bicycle company. Downtown Treviso is a 5 minute cab ride or 10 minute bus ride, and this historic city is well worth visiting.
Lodging options are abundant; downtown is more lively and has many options for dining and shopping. Based on the recommendation of Dr. Lawrence, Dr Scholten and his wife have made reservations, to stay at The Brick House Treviso: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187869-d10592739-Reviews-Brick_House_Treviso-Treviso_Province_of_Treviso_Veneto.html?m=19905
If you prefer to stay close to the seminar:
Hotel Scala: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187869-d501607-Reviews-Hotel_Scala-Treviso_Province_of_Treviso_Veneto.html?m=19905
Ca Gemma: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187869-d6847814-Reviews-Ca_Gemma-Treviso_Province_of_Treviso_Veneto.html?m=19905
For travel by air, you can fly directly into Treviso which has a smaller airport (TSF), or into Venice (VCE) which is larger and is about 45 minutes from Treviso by train or car.
See you soon in Treviso,
Jeff Scholten & Peter Lawrence